We are Masked, Open and Ready to Help You
We are open and doing our usual business hours.
What We Are Doing To Keep Safe?
- In response to the spreading of the virus, we are concerned and proactive in keeping our facilities as clean as possible.
- We have always maintained a regular cleaning and disinfecting schedule, but we have increased that schedule even further to promote a healthy environment here at our facility.
- We continue to wash hands thoroughly between patient interactions. And we are wearing masks in all close interactions.
- We encourage cancelling appointments if you don’t feel well or have any symptoms (such as fever, running nose, cough, etc)
What You Can Do?
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer frequently--including when you enter the facility.
- Avoid touching your face at all.
- Cancel/reschedule your appointment if you don’t feel well or have any symptoms (such as fever, running nose, cough, etc)
- Avoid places where big groups are together.